Luxe Feels Like Down Duvet
Ultra-soft, fluffy, lightweight duvets filled with recycled fibres made from ocean-bound plastic. Feels like down because it works just like down and is a great alternative to a natural filling. Offering superior recovery, re-loft performance and breathability. Hypoallergenic, perfect for allergy sufferers. This extremely comfortable duvet will ensure you have the ultimate night’s sleep.
Our duvets are presented within our 100% cotton storage bag.
- Generously filled with Dacron® Aerelle® Blue, superior polyester ball fibres. These fibres are made from SocialPlastic®, the collected ocean-bound plastic which is reintegrated into products and packaging.
- Encased in a luxurious 300 thread count 100% cotton cover which has a unique internal baffle-box construction to ensure the filling remains in place. Double stitched and piped for durability and strength.
- Matching pillows also available.
- Made-to-order in the UK just for you.
Explore our Buying Guide for more details.
The tog rating acts as a guide to the insulation properties of the duvet. The higher the tog, the warmer you will be. The lower the tog, the lighter the duvet will be making you feel cooler.
|Autumn||9 or 10.5 tog|
|Winter||10.5 or 13.5 tog All Seasons*|
Regular care can extend the lifespan, appearance and quality of your duvet. Although our duvets are fully washable at 40°C, we recommend taking them to a professional specialist cleaner. Do not dry clean.
If you do decide to wash your duvet at home, full details can be found in our Care Guide.
Our duvets are made to fit standard UK size duvet covers.
|Single||135 x 200cm||King||225 x 220cm|
|Double||200 x 200cm||Super King||260 x 220cm|
Explore our Size Guide for more details.
Our environmentally friendly man-made fibre filled duvets are thoroughly tested and conform to European standards.
- Partnered with PlasticBank®, a social enterprise committed to stopping plastic from reaching the ocean. This is achieved by building ethical ecosystems in coastal communities. The materials are reprocessed for reintroduction into the global manufacturing supply chain.
- SocialPlastic® certified, the collected ocean-bound plastic which is reintegrated into products and packaging. This creates a closed-loop supply chain while supporting those who collect it and helping solve one of the most urgent environmental problems of our time.
- Awarded European Union Ecolabel®, ensuring scientific reliability and environmental credibility, guaranteeing a lower environmental impact in comparison to similar products on the market.
- Eco2® identifies our products' environmental benefits, using less C02, land and water in production.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, a rigorous environmental standard that ensures no harmful substances are used at any stage of the manufacturing process.
We offer FREE delivery on all orders within mainland UK.
Our pillows are made-to-order just for you. They will be dispatched direct from our manufacturer and normally delivered within two weeks of your order being received.
December 2022: Order your made-to-order duvets and pillows by midnight on Sunday 11th December for delivery before Christmas. Orders after this date will be delivered mid-January 2023.
We are unable to accept returns on duvets or pillows which have been made-to-order just for you, unless faulty or wrong item is received.
Explore our Deliveries & Returns for more details.