Classic Duck Down & Feather 3 Chamber Pillow
A truly unique choice for those who wish to have the softness of down but prefer a more supportive pillow. Featuring two outer chambers (one above and one below) each generously filled with luxurious 70% European duck down and 30% feather for softness, incredible comfort and superior breathability. The inner core chamber is filled with 85% European duck feather and 15% duck down for extra support.
Our pillows are presented within our 100% cotton storage bag.
- Sold individually.
- Generously filled with responsibly sourced superior natural fillings. Outer chambers: 70% European duck down and 30% duck feather. Inner chamber: 85% European duck feather and 15% duck down
- Outer casing luxurious 300 thread count 100% cotton cover. Double stitched and piped for durability and strength.
- Firmness- Medium/Firm.
- Made-to-order in the UK just for you.
Explore our Buying Guide for more details.
Which pillow you need depends on the way you sleep. If you sleep on your back, side or a combination, this 3 chamber pillow offers optimum comfort and support.
Regular care can extend the lifespan, appearance and quality of your pillows. Always invest in pillow protectors to keep them clean and fresh. Although our pillows are fully washable at 40°C, we recommend taking them to a professional specialist cleaner. Do not dry clean.
If you do decide to wash your pillows at home, full details can be found in our Care Guide.
Our pillows are made to fit standard UK size pillowcases.
|Standard||50 x 75cm|
Explore our Size Guide for more details
Our down and feather filled pillows are thoroughly tested and conform to European standards.
- Downafresh® certified which guarantees the natural fillings are sourced from cruelty-free suppliers and are a by-product of the food industry.
- Nomite® certification from the European Down and Feather Association (EDFA). This ensures that the high density cover fabric forms a natural barrier against mites which may cause allergies.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, a rigorous environmental standard that ensures no harmful substances are used at any stage of the manufacturing process.
We offer FREE delivery on all orders within mainland UK.
Our pillows are made-to-order just for you. They will be dispatched direct from our manufacturer and normally delivered within two weeks of your order being received.
December 2022: Order your made-to-order duvets and pillows by midnight on Sunday 11th December for delivery before Christmas. Orders after this date will be delivered mid-January 2023.
We are unable to accept returns on duvets or pillows which have been made-to-order just for you, unless faulty or wrong item is received.
Explore our Deliveries & Returns for more details.