Luxe 100% Duck Down Duvet
Super lofty, cosy and lightweight. Our 100% European duck down filled duvets differ from standard duck down duvets which typically only contain between 60-90% of down and the rest of feathers, therefore combining incredible comfort and softness with superior breathability.
Our duvets are presented within our 100% storage bag.
- Generously filled using responsibly sourced superior 100% European duck down.
- Encased in a luxurious 300 thread count 100% cotton cover, double stitched and piped for durability and strength. The duvet has a unique baffle-box construction to ensure the filling remains in place.
- Made-to-order in the UK just for you.
Explore our Duvet Buying Guide for more details.
The tog rating acts as a guide to the insulation properties of the duvet. The higher the tog, the warmer you will be. The lower the tog, the lighter the duvet will be making you feel cooler.
|Autumn||9 or 10.5 tog|
|Winter||10.5 or 13.5 tog All Seasons*|
Regular care can extend the lifespan, appearance and quality of your duvet. Although our duvets are fully washable at 40°C, we recommend taking them to a professional specialist cleaner. Do not dry clean.
If you do decide to wash your duvet at home, full details can be found in our Care Guide.
Our duvets are made to fit standard UK size duvet covers.
|Single||135 x 200cm||King||225 x 220cm|
|Double||200 x 200cm||Super King||260 x 220cm|
Explore our Size Guide for more details.
Our down and feather filled duvets are thoroughly tested and conform to European standards.
- Downafresh® certified which guarantees the natural fillings are sourced from cruelty-free suppliers and are a by-product of the food industry.
- Nomite® certification from the European Down and Feather Association (EDFA). This ensures that the high-density cover fabric forms a natural barrier against mites which may cause allergies.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, a rigorous environment standard that ensures no harmful substances are used at any stage of the manufacturing process.
We offer FREE delivery on all orders within mainland UK.
Our duvets are made-to-order just for you. They will be dispatched direct from our manufacturer and normally delivered within two weeks of your order being received.
December 2022: Order your made-to-order duvets and pillows by midnight on Sunday 11th December for delivery before Christmas. Orders after this date will be delivered mid-January 2023.
We are unable to accept returns on duvets or pillows which have been made-to-order just for you, unless faulty or wrong item is received.
Explore our Deliveries & Returns for more details.