Ultimate 100% Hungarian Goose Down Pillow
Our most luxurious pillows! The exquisite 100% Hungarian goose down filling is considered to be the best in the world and differs from standard Hungarian goose down filled pillows which typically only contain between 60-90% of down and the rest of feathers. Therefore this exceptional quality down offers an incomparable balance of weightlessness, comfort and breathability and will give you the feeling of sleeping on a cloud.
Our pillows are presented within our 100% cotton storage bag.
- Sold individually.
- Generously filled using the finest responsibly sourced superior 100% Hungarian goose down.
- Encased in a luxurious 300 thread count 100% cotton cover. Double stitched and piped for durability and strength.
- Matching duvets also available.
- Made-to-order in the UK just for you.
Explore our Buying Guide for more details.
Which pillow you need depends on the way you sleep.
- Front sleeper- you may want a softer pillow your head will sink into and will easily mould to your head and neck.
- Back sleeper- you may need a medium pillow that will provide the right level of support and comfort your neck without affecting the alignment of your spine.
- Side sleeper- if you have a smaller frame, you may prefer a medium pillow. If you have a larger frame, you may benefit from a firmer and loftier pillow.
- All sides sleeper- a medium pillow may be the best option.
Regular care can extend the lifespan, appearance and quality of your pillows. Always invest in pillow protectors to keep them clean and fresh. Although our pillows are fully washable at 40°C, we recommend taking them to a professional specialist cleaner. Do not dry clean.
If you do decide to wash your pillows at home, full details can be found in our Care Guide.
Our pillows are made to fit standard UK size pillowcases.
|Standard||50 x 75cm|
Explore our Size Guide for more details.
Our down filled pillows are thoroughly tested and conform to European standards.
- Downafresh® certified which guarantees the natural fillings are sourced from cruelty-free suppliers and are a by-product of the food industry.
- Nomite® certification from the European Down and Feather Association (EDFA). This ensures that the high density cover fabric forms a natural barrier against mites which may cause allergies.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified, a rigorous environmental standard that ensures no harmful substances are used at any stage of the manufacturing process.
We offer FREE delivery on all orders within mainland UK.
Our pillows are made-to-order just for you. They will be dispatched direct from our manufacturer and normally delivered within two weeks of your order being received.
We are unable to accept returns on duvets or pillows which have been made-to-order just for you, unless faulty or wrong item is received.
Explore our Deliveries & Returns for more details.